Friday 31 August 2012

"Ethan's Story; My Life with Autism" - by Ethan Rice

This isn't a review. This is a heads up that this is a true story that will touch your hearts. I use to work with a boy with autism when I worked with children, it pained me to see others treat the young lad differently. This book, I hope, will explain to countless adults and children alike what it is like growing up with autism. The young boy who wrote this has done very well.

Ethan's Story: My Life with Autism at amazon.com

Ethan's Story: My Life with Autism at amazon.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to The Indie Ebook Review Site

Hello and welcome to the Indie Ebook Review Site.

Please take a seat, pour yourself your favourite beverage and have a read of some of our reviews. We cover Science Fiction, Fantasy and Paranormal and have something for everyone.

If you are an author you can also submit your book for review or request a guest poster spot.

We hope you enjoy your visit.